About us: marine coatings
Keeping your ship in excellent condition
There are a lot of details that come into play when selecting the right paint products, from specific performance needs to certification:
- The coating’s resistance to cathodic protection by empressed current
- Impact and abrasion resistance for the hull of ice-going vessels and in the dry cargo holds.
- IMO PSPC certified systems for Water Balast Tanks (including shop-primers)
- IMO PSPC for cargo oil tanks
- Resistance to specific chemicals in bilges and cargo tanks
- Drinking water certification
- Flame spread certification for the internal parts of the superstructure
Maintenance in dock and on board
In between, areas that can be reached by the crew can be touched up. The Transocean network allows owners to pick up maintenance paint around the world.
Click and go to our products page to find more information about our products for the marine segment.